TRAFALGARS EUROPEAN WINTER PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Trafalgar) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must have completed the entry form on line at www.trafalgar.com/europepromo and answer in 25 words or less: why you’d love a winter European holiday with Trafalgar. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Trafalgar).
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Both parties must travel together.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign to Trafalgar’s booking conditions when booking itinerary otherwise prize will be forfeited.
11. The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable travel insurance at their own expense in order to be able to take the competition prize. It is the traveller's personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to, valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
12. Once prize has been confirmed by Trafalgar, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
13. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Trafalgar’s booking conditions.
14. Prize is valued at $8,350 and includes 2 x return economy flights to Vienna ex SYD/MEL/BNE, and return out of Zurich to SYD/MEL/BNE plus travel for 2 people on Trafalgar’s Christmas Markets of Austria, Germany and Switzerland 8 day itinerary departing on 27th November, 2106. Etihad lounge access and chauffer service are not included in this prize. Air tickets cannot be reissued for re-routes and a maximum of one date change is permitted. Any additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, valid passports, required visas, travel to and from departure point, additions to stipulated itineraries and offered flights and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner (and their companion). Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
15. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
16. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Trafalgar.
17. Promotion commences 29th June, 2016. Entries close 5pm 13th July, 2016.
18. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
19. The Promoter is Trafalgar, 35 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction ABN 65 009 722 037.
20. The information you are asked to provide to Trafalgar is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Trafalgar will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
21. All entries become the property of Trafalgar. Trafalgar may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published in an anonymised format.
22. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
23. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Trafalgar then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
24. Entries will be judged at the Trafalgar office on 27th July, 2016 and the winner’s name will be published on the Trafalgar website within 30 days of the draw.
25. The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
26. If Trafalgar is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Trafalgar has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Trafalgar will award the prize to another valid entrant.
27. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email), released to Etihad Airlines and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Etihad and Trafalgar.
Call our Travel Experts on:
1800 002 007( Toll Free)
or contact your Travel Agent